Aggressive & Experienced Representation from Murfreesboro Attorneys
The dedicated legal assistance you need for a successful outcome
If you’re facing a tough legal issue, you need an attorney who effectively fights for your rights and best interests at every turn. Sometimes this means accepting the best settlement or plea bargain available, while in other situations we may need to help you engage in litigation for the best outcome to your case. The respected Murfreesboro attorneys at McCarter | East PLLC offer exceptional representation for issues related to family law, criminal law, personal injury, construction law and business matters to clients in Rutherford County and beyond. When you need a team of legal professionals dedicated to your future, turn to us.
Seeking compensation for you after a personal injury
After an accident occurs due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, an attorney can help you seek monetary damages for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We provide representation for the following types of personal injury issues, among others:
- Auto accidents. Although most car accidents are relatively minor fender-benders, others are serious enough to result in severe injuries and property damage.
- Animal attacks. Dog owners are liable for the injuries their animals cause, and must take proper steps to prevent these attacks from taking place. These injuries are particularly common among children.
- Slip and fall accidents. The owners of public and private property have a responsibility to keep their premises reasonably safe for customers and guests. Common injuries occur due to slippery surfaces, blocked walkways and falling objects.
- Workers’ compensation. If you’ve suffered a workplace injury, an attorney can help you file a workers’ compensation claim to ensure you get what you need to cover your medical bills and other expenses as you focus on your physical recovery.
Helping you navigate challenging family law issues
- Child custody and support. After a divorce or separation, one of your most pressing concerns is the health and wellbeing of your kids. Namely, you need to address your child custody arrangement and child support payments moving forward.
- Spousal support. In some situations, it may be necessary for one former spouse to provide spousal support, also called alimony, to the other. Alimony is almost always temporary.
- Property division. If you’ve been married for a certain period of time, you likely have collected shared marital assets and property. An important aspect of divorce is dividing this property in a fair and equitable manner.
Responsive solutions related to business law
Whether you are starting a new business or expanding an existing one, there are numerous legal issues you need to address. These include contracts, business transactions, dissolution, asset purchases, and trademark and copyright infringement. Our business law attorneys have extensive experience in negotiating, arbitrating and litigating a wide range of business-related disputes and other issues, advising business owners, executives, partners, shareholders and other professionals.
Defending your rights when facing criminal charges
When facing criminal charges, you need dedicated legal counsel to fight for the best outcome, working toward dismissed or reduced charges whenever possible. We’re known for our willingness to take risks and explore creative solutions to criminal defense issues. Our lawyers have experience dealing with many different criminal offenses, including assault, battery, burglary, fraud, domestic violence, weapons charges, traffic violations and drug charges.
Speak with a knowledgeable Murfreesboro lawyer today
To learn more and to discuss your legal issue with a skilled attorney, call McCarter | East PLLC right away at 615-278-9016 or contact us online. We offer free initial consultations, and our office is conveniently located in Murfreesboro. Our team is proud to serve individuals, families and business owners across central Tennessee.